Monday, September 10, 2012

Humans

Humans are the only species that can use irrational means to come to a solution.  I know i am a human because I know how it is to be sad how it is to be happy, mad, excited, depressed.  I don't think that robots know how it is to feel emotions.  I can say i am a human because i've done some stupid things that had to happen in order for me to become who I am today.  From what i've learned about robots most are evil and i'm pretty sure i'm not an evil person just saying.  to prove i am a human being I will tell you some memories that i've had that can prove i'm a human.  The earliest memory i have of my birthday was my 5th birthday.  My dad had told me that he had a big surprise for me and that it would be a new experience for me.  He came into my room and woke me up at about 3 in the morning and said that we had to go he didn't say where he just sounded urgent.  I got in the car sat in my car seat and fell asleep again.  When I woke up i was going 100 miles per hour down I-15 and was confused because we just passed a big sign that said welcome to fabulous Las Vegas.  I had never heard of the place so i asked my dad who seemed to ignore me because he was singing Disney songs.  My mom put on a movie for me and i watched the Lion King and still I had no clue that the surprise for me was that my parents were taking me to Disneyland.  When we finally arrived to our destination i was confused seeing the sign that said "Welcome to Disneyland" I looked at my dad and said "I didn't know that there was a Disneyland in Utah!" he told me that we were in California and that this was my surprise for my birthday.  That is still my favorite place on earth and my favorite birthday I have ever had.  I remember feeling so happy and excited for the new adventure that my parents had given to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment