Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Mind?

What's on my mind? Well I'm a scatter-brained person so a lot of things are on my mind like what I did today, what I'm going to eat for breakfast,  what I'm going to do in my classes tomorrow,  how I need to get a job.  Stuff like that.  But one thing has recently been on my mind a lot.  My friends.  last year almost everyday i would be hanging out with my friends swimming goofing around playing football doing random things that just came to us.  But during the summer I never really hung out with them so we kind of grew apart and I haven't hung out with them since school started.  My other group of friends had some...... complications and I got in a fight with one of my friends and everybody sided with him and I lost that group of friends.  So really i haven't had a group of friends for awhile and I learned that yeah it kind of sucks that I'm not out every Friday night hanging out but I realized that I didn't really know my family because I was out every Friday night and I missed so many dinners so many parties and I'm kind of thankful that I don't hang out as often anymore so I'm thankful for this prompt just because I can actually talk about what's on my mind.  My "friends" and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment