Tuesday, November 6, 2012

that one word.......

Disappointment- there are so many people I have disappointed.  That is one of my biggest fears.  Letting someone down that you love and care about.  I hate that feeling and when I let someone down I hate myself.  It is the worst feeling and right now I have that disappointed feeling because I let my parents down.  The one word that hit me the most when my dad was talking to me was " this is so disappointing" what I heard though is "you have disappointed me" to be honest when I heard that I got the feeling that I am not good enough that I am a horrible person for disappointing someone I love. I don't have anything else to say other than I will rise up from this I will get stronger.  I will not disappoint you again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment