Wednesday, December 5, 2012

fallout

It all came so unexpectedly
One minute I'm in heaven
the next the rugs been pulled out from under my feet
I fell back to earth.
there was no warm greeting
no one to catch me
no one to tell me "hey it'll be alright"
it was kind of like "hahahahaha idiot"
You're living your life
I'm still stuck in the past
Kind of sucks
You don't even acknowledge me anymore
You told me I was the best thing to ever happen to you
I'm calling BS
You can't change your mind that quickly if I really was that important to you
But you know what? I should thank you
Even though I hate what happened you gave me something to learn
fallouts always happen whether it be sooner or later.
I'll always remember that
Go live your life and please be happy 
I still care about you a lot so I want you to be happy...
fallout sucks... I'm not going to let it happen again
screw you fallout... screw you



1 comment:

  1. "I'm calling BS"
    This made me think back about a ton of things, I liked it though.

    ReplyDelete