Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I don't want a conversation......

Dad: Hey son how are you doing today?
Son: ......good...... how are you?
Dad: I'm awesome thank you for asking bud!
Son: .........................
Dad: So your 5th birthday is in a couple weeks! what are you hoping you get?
Son: .........some cars......a batman.......a cape........a pillow pet...................little big planet.....
Dad: Wow! you know I think that this conversation is going to help!
Son: .............I don't want a conversation.......... I want a pillow pet.........
Dad: oh no no no no I mean this conversation we are having right now is going to help me a lot! thank you son!
Son: ............... I don't want thanks.............. or a conversation.............. I want a pillow pet...........
Dad: You're misunderstanding me son,  You know how me and you are talking right now?
Son: .......Yeah......
Dad: well this is called a conversation! and I'm thanking you for telling me what you want!
Son: But I already told you what I want..... and a thanking and conversation wasn't something I wanted.......................
Dad: Son I'm not getting you a conversation.  And I've already given you thanks.
Son: But I don't want thanks............. I want a pillow pet.......
Dad: *sigh* okay I won't get you a thanking or conversation... is that okay?
Son: Yeah........... as long as you don't get me a thanking or conversation or an okay...... I don't think i'll have fun with those.........
Dad: That's it i'm going out....
Son: Remember Daddy! no thankings or conversations or okays!
Dad: I'll get you whatever I feel like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment