Sunday, September 16, 2012

BYU Vs. Utah

I thought that BYU was going to win.  It was a horrible way to end the game but Utah played a good game and was better and didn't make as many mistakes.  I was at a friends house watching the end of the game and when Riley Stephenson kicked that ball and it started curving and looked so good everybody at my friends house erupted in cheers for the overtime we thought was coming when someone said "guys it didn't go through.  It hit the up right" we all went silent holding our heads. It was a bitter way to end the night but Utah played a good game and most BYU fans underestimated Utah saying that because they lost to Utah St. that it would be an easy win for BYU but Utah played there hearts out and won a good game.  So congratulations to the Utah Utes and all there fans until we play you again stay a good team.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for being one of the rational people who can congradulate the other team for thier win. I hope BYU does better in thier next game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a real bummer. I'm not specifically a fan of either side but I was cheering for BYU at the end and they definitely didn't have luck on their side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BYU played there hearts out also. It was a crazy game like always. I'm sad we won't be playin each other for a while. Go Utes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I'm getting sick of BYU fans. I respect you but most of them don't give any credit to the other team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Shelton on this one. Dont really care about football

    ReplyDelete