Sunday, September 16, 2012

love

Dear Love,

 Why the heck are you so confusing?? Why won't you work for me? How come my parents and older brother and sister know what you are and I don't?? if you could answer me these questions it would be much appreciated.  

-confused boy.

So as you can guess I have no idea what love is.  My parents told me that i'll know what love is when i meet my wife for the first time..... but what if i've already met her? i haven't felt that "feeling" yet so i don't think i've met her just because i don't think my parents would lie to me about something they feel so strongly about... 

I asked my sister who has been married for 2 years now and she said that love is different for every person.  My sister and her husband joke around all the time calling each other idiots and talking to each other in baby voices and that is how they show each other that they love each other.  But my parents don't do that to each other so I guess that what my sister said is true to.  

I also asked my Older Brother who got married this last June.  He told me that Love is the way you know who you should be with for the rest of your life even though he met his wife online.... 

I don't know what love for someone outside of my family so hopefully eventually I will learn what it is when I meet my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment