Monday, September 10, 2012

The Utah State Aggies VS. The Utah Utes

When it happened i couldn't believe it.  I thought that i was going to wake up any second I was so happy.  The unbeatable Utah defense had just been beaten by a team in the WAC about to go to the Moutain West Conference.  everybody was saying that Utah was going to blow Utah St. out of the water even aggies fans.  I thought that it was going to be a close game but that Utah would win.  I watched the whole game thinking that the utes were in trouble when the Aggies went up by 13 but the Utes came right back and it was tied up and when the Aggies scored the Utes scored.  I was thinking that Utah would cause a turnover and score and finish the game but the Aggies stayed in there holding off the Utes.  When the game went into overtime i was for sure that the Utes would stop the Aggies and the game would be over with just a field goal but the Aggies scored and then the next thing i remember is the Utah State fans storming the field and the look of disbelief on the Utes and fans players.  I myself am a BYU fan and was happy for the Aggies but that got me thinking that when BYU plays the Utes up in Salt lake that the Utes will be out for blood wanting to win that game more than anything.  And it also got me thinking what will happen when Utah St. comes down to Provo to play the Cougars? Will they play as hard as they did on Friday? or will BYU be dominant a lot of questions came out of that win and they'll be answered on September 15th and October 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment