Wednesday, November 7, 2012

RUSH

"Any final words of advice?" she whispered?
The Lisp from her tongue stud tells me I was with Dani.
I instantly remember a dark room where I see the murderer looking at me through his ski mask threatening to kill me. Knowing we were in the same situation knowing the murderer had found me even after I had escaped... it's different this time though..... I know what's going on and sadly Mike and Dani don't know what they're in for.
I start "I don't remember much except for being in a dark room....."
Dani holds her hand up telling me she has already heard enough.
"You don't remember? well then you are useless to us.  We will just have to figure our own way out of this." She says.
"I went through this ten years ago!!" I scream at her "I am not useless I can help.  Let me help get us out of here!"
"Why? if you can't remember details about what this lunatic did then how can you help us?"
I about spill the secret that I have kept for so long.
Mike sitting in the corner can feel the tension rising and steps in.
"Then help us.  Tell us everything you can remember."
I was about to try as hard as I could to remember the story that I wanted to forget when we hear what sounds like a large metal door turning.
All of a sudden a bright light fills the room when I look up I notice that a door to the outside world has opened.  We all sprint to the opening all taking in deep breaths of fresh air.
Dani looks around when she realizes we are in a long hall with the roof taken off so we could see the stars.
"There is a door at the end of the hall" Mike says.  He looks at me seeing if this jogged my memory.
It did but I haven't shown that it did.
I start walking towards the door with Mike and Dani following close behind. This is the first time i get to look around at the surrounding area and myself.
I have a knife and gun the other two have the clothes on their backs.
I remember everything now.

I was hit over the head ten years ago on my way home from work.  I woke up strapped to a table that had surgical supplies next to it.  I panicked and started fidgeting to see if I could get out of the restraints.  A large door opened to my right and in walks a man wearing a ski mask and a suit holding a knife.  He looks at me and starts threatening to kill me for what I had done.  He told me I had one chance to prove that I didn't do it.  He held the blade to my neck.  I start begging him to spare me that I didn't know what I had done.  He laughed.  Looked me in the eye and said "That's what everyone else said." He raised the blade to stab me in the heart.  My hand became partially lose I pulled as hard as I could.  It came loose.  My hand grabbed the murderers arm.  I struggled with him when I finally knocked the blade out of his hand the murderer ran to grab it while I try to get my other hand free.  I look up and see he has grabbed the knife and is coming at me.  When gets to me I grabbed one of the scalpels and stabbed him in the eye.  He drops the knife on the table I am on.  I grab it and stab him in the chest he instantly falls to the ground and cries out in pain.  I get myself free and look down at the cold body of the man that just tried to kill me.  I walk out of the room down the hall and into a giant lobby.  I am in an old abandoned office building.  I start walking towards the doors when I collapse.  I wake up to the paramedics taking me away on a stretcher.  I couldn't remember where I was or why was there.

I stop dead in my tracks startling Dani and Mike.  "Are you alright?" Dani asks?
In one move I unholster my gun and shoot Dani in the heart.
Blood splatters on Mike.  The look on his face is of pure horror.  He looks up at me and falls to his knees begging me to not shoot him. I laugh and say "that's what everyone else said" *BANG* A lifeless corpse hits the ground.  Pools of blood start growing as I stare at the bodies.  I laugh quietly and turn to walk away.  I remember everything now.  I kidnapped both Mike and Dani in the intentions of killing them.  I had put us in that small room and put the door on a timer so it would open.  I needed to kill again.  I had done this so I could kill.  So i could have that rush again.  I had it but it was already gone.  I needed to kill again.  I walked to the door opened it and there I was in the same lobby where the murderer had taken me.  I walked out of the partially destroyed building and headed towards the park across the street to pick out my next two victims and plan how I would do it all again.

1 comment:

  1. interesting. Kindof dark, but in a better way than most of the blogs are (i.e. dark and not depressing) really a good read!

    ReplyDelete