Monday, November 26, 2012

The Christmas i'm not looking forward to...

So my little brother is the youngest child... so he gets whatever he wants for Christmas.  Well this year he decided he was going to try to build a go-kart with his friends.  Needless to say they utterly failed.... The engine they took off of our old lawn mower caught on fire and is ruined so they have no engine.  Well my parents,  being the loving parents they are,  bought him a $300 dollar go-kart so he could have a nice Christmas.  At first I was happy for him but then my parents came over to me and said "so since we bought your little brother a go-kart we can't get you like anything this year so when you just get like a shirt and pants from us you can't be mad"......... well I'm pretty mad!! I mean I didn't want anything big this year but I like the surprise of Christmas.  I love getting something you didn't think you wanted but end up using a lot.... so I'm not really looking forward to Christmas this year.... I'm looking forward to the break and New Years!! but not Christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment