Wednesday, November 7, 2012

what drive me crazy

what drives me crazy? I'll tell you what drives me crazy!
  • When people send you forever long texts.  Just freaking call the person!!
  • One worded texts.  "hey so I think you're a really great person!"  "K".... okay so when you get hit by a bus i'm just going to be like "K"
  • When parents lecture you about doing something and then they turn around and do that exact same thing.  That's when I want to throw a bus at my parents.
  • Facebook.  I get on to check what's going on with family and close friends.  All of a sudden *BAM* one person will start liking all my pictures my statuses from like 2 months ago and I'm thinking to myself "whoa....... I hate this person 0_o 
  • 12 year olds talking about politics.  They don't know a thing about anything!! why the heck are you talking?!??!
  • People who hate how I met you mother.  I will end you.
  • Cat people.  I will end you.
  • People who like Jersey shore.  I will end you.
  • People who pretend to be your friend then stab you in the back.  I will end you.
  • People who say that Marvel is better than DC.  I will end you.
  • Math. I will end you.
  • Hipsters (no offense to anyon.......no you know what? take offense!!!)
  • People who use hashtags on facebook. I will end you!
That's not all of it but i'm to lazy to keep writing so hurray for you!!! you get to stop reading this crappy post! 

3 comments:

  1. The people who wont stop talking,
    tapping on a desk
    whistling,
    kids who kick my chair
    people who chew gum with thier mouth open; it don't want to hear it and I don't want to see it.
    I really hate the incessent noise.

    that's what I don't like

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely bugs me when people send me 'K' texts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post. "K".... okay so when you get hit by a bus i'm just going to be like "K"
    Stolen. K.

    ReplyDelete